Terms and Conditions of wraps4nails.com
§1 Applicability to Entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version in force at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://shop.wraps4nails.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be included
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer, goods too to order. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by the in Successfully complete our order procedure in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Order"
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Repeated check or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking on the button "order now" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the website, where the information provided by the customer and rectify input errors before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at https://shop.wraps4nails.com/content/3-general-geschaeftsbedingungen. You can see your past orders in our customer area under your orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. In addition, any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, so committed he himself, to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately available for shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold is not transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over, even when the consignment is purchased.
§5 retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
§7 contract language
The contract language is German only.